First, we'd like to take a moment to thank all block producer candidates on behalf of the community. Everyone benefits from collaboration and transparency - we're lucky to have a group of BP candidates who have set an early example for what might be possible in an EOS internet. We hope many of you are rewarded for your efforts starting in June. Thank you.
Only two more BP Reports will be released. Schedule:
Block Producer Report #9 - Wednesday May 16 ~4:00pm EST / 2000 UTC
Block Producer Report #10 - Wednesday May 30 ~4:00pm EST / 2000 UTC
What a BP candidate can do to achieve a perfect score on Block Producer Candidate Report #9 and #10:
Note: deadline for information to be considered is Tuesday May 15 at 2359 UTC. Countdown Timer.
1) Fill out a listing for your candidate on the EOS Go Block Producer Research Site at https://bp.eosgo.io
- You can log in and update information any time.
- Your page on this site is the only link voters will see on BP Reports #9 and #10 - please make sure your listing is a gateway for voters to get involved with your candidacy.
- Criteria are 1) Block Producer Roadmap 2) Stance on Giving Dividends to Voters
- You will receive a check mark for any effort you label as your criteria on Steem. Community judges the effort.
3) To receive your two new check marks, please email the Steem post links to [email protected]
IF YOU ARE A NEW BP CANDIDATE:
2) Fill out the Block Producer Candidate Form with your links for the first 6 check marks.
3) Follow the instructions above to gain the last two check marks.
Block Producer Candidates, thank you again for your hard work. Here's to a successful launch and beyond - we are proud to work alongside every single one of you, and wish everyone the best of luck as this network begins its march towards history. Go EOS!
EOS Go - Empowering EOS, First and Always.
Software company block.one is creating EOSIO to "deliver on the promises of blockchain".
EOS Go provides outreach, education, and news in a neutral community hub to empower EOS, first and always.
How to Get Involved: