It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I got the following questions regarding memory and storage:
1) I am running a node. I am not a block producer. What is stored in my filesystem and what kind of database or system is used?
2) When I compile a smart contract and push it, is the code stored in a transaction and therefore in a block?
3) When I use a database or table inside my contract, is it stored in RAM of a block producer? Where does the database go when this producer shuts down?
4) Where are accounts stored?
5) How does IPFS come into play? What is stored there? Where is the mongoDB and what is inside?
Hopefully this questions are easy to understand. Could you also provide a resource of your answer (some post or documentation page).