Add Change Email Function

Hi, I mistakenly used an incorrect email address when signing up. I looked for a way to fix that, but couldn't find it. If I am missing that feature somewhere please let me know, otherwise perhaps it could be added?

Comments

• KevKev Posts: 399 admin

@ThurgoodMarshallFan said:
    Hi, I mistakenly used an incorrect email address when signing up. I looked for a way to fix that, but couldn't find it. If I am missing that feature somewhere please let me know, otherwise perhaps it could be added?

You should be able to accomplish this now, click on your profile at the top and when it takes you to your profile, hit "Edit Profile" to change your email address. Here's a screenshot from a test account:

• ThurgoodMarshallFanThurgoodMarshallFan Posts: 20 Jr. Member - 1/5 EOS Tokens

@Kev said:

@ThurgoodMarshallFan said:

You should be able to accomplish this now, click on your profile at the top and when it takes you to your profile, hit "Edit Profile" to change your email address. Here's a screenshot from a test account:

Thanks! Yes I was poking around in there but when I click my profile in the top right, it says "Preferences" not "Edit Profile." When I click that there is no option to change my email. Only my password. (And some other options, e.g. notification preferences). Possibly because I have not confirmed my email address (because I gave the wrong one)? Quite the catch-22 I have gotten myself into, sadly.