Proposing an EOSIO Arbitrators forum and an Arbitrators Work Forum

thomasbcoxthomasbcox Posts: 148 Sr. Member - 1/5 EOS Tokens

I strongly encourage the creation of two Arbitrators fora:

  1. Arbitration Process
  2. Arbitrators Work Discussion

The first would be for discussion of the process, setup, etc. The second would be for actual arbitrators to talk among themselves.

Can that be created please?

If this was helpful, please UPVOTE. If not, please REPLY so I can improve.

Thomas Cox
blockchain governance expert - active in the EOSIO ecosystem
US: +1 503.516.3886

(all opinions are my own)

Comments

  • KevKev Posts: 399 admin

    @thomasbcox said:
    I strongly encourage the creation of two Arbitrators fora:

    1. Arbitration Process
    2. Arbitrators Work Discussion

    The first would be for discussion of the process, setup, etc. The second would be for actual arbitrators to talk among themselves.

    Can that be created please?

    Thank you for bringing this up, done. Both categories are nested under EOS Governance, Economics & Philosophy and currently show on the front page of forums.eosgo.io

  • thomasbcoxthomasbcox Posts: 148 Sr. Member - 1/5 EOS Tokens

    Yay! Thanks.

    If this was helpful, please UPVOTE. If not, please REPLY so I can improve.

    Thomas Cox
    blockchain governance expert - active in the EOSIO ecosystem
    US: +1 503.516.3886

    (all opinions are my own)

  • thomasbcoxthomasbcox Posts: 148 Sr. Member - 1/5 EOS Tokens

    @Kev said:
    Thank you for bringing this up, done. Both categories are nested under EOS Governance, Economics & Philosophy and currently show on the front page of forums.eosgo.io

    I can't seem to post there. Is posting allowed / enabled there? Do I have privileges to do so?

    Here's what my screen looks like when I go there -- no "new discussion" button:

    If this was helpful, please UPVOTE. If not, please REPLY so I can improve.

    Thomas Cox
    blockchain governance expert - active in the EOSIO ecosystem
    US: +1 503.516.3886

    (all opinions are my own)

  • KevKev Posts: 399 admin

    @thomasbcox said:

    @Kev said:
    Thank you for bringing this up, done. Both categories are nested under EOS Governance, Economics & Philosophy and currently show on the front page of forums.eosgo.io

    I can't seem to post there. Is posting allowed / enabled there? Do I have privileges to do so?

    Fixed, new discussions are welcome!

  • thomasbcoxthomasbcox Posts: 148 Sr. Member - 1/5 EOS Tokens

    @Kev said:
    Fixed, new discussions are welcome!

    Thanks!

    If this was helpful, please UPVOTE. If not, please REPLY so I can improve.

    Thomas Cox
    blockchain governance expert - active in the EOSIO ecosystem
    US: +1 503.516.3886

    (all opinions are my own)

Sign In or Register to comment.