The “right to publish” of article 12 is a positive right and in direct conflict with article 3

"Article 12 - Publishing
Members may only publish information to the Blockchain that is within their right to publish. Furthermore, Members voluntarily consent for all Members to permanently and irrevocably retain a copy, analyze, and distribute all broadcast transactions and derivative information."

The “right to publish” of article 12 is a positive right and in direct conflict with article 3. It starts off as if it were describing a negative right but 180s hard at the end. IT also fails to mention how members can have a “right to publish” anything while we don’t have positive rights. I propose we simply delete that conflicting sentence to read:

"Article 12 - Publishing
Members voluntarily consent for all Members to permanently and irrevocably retain a copy, analyze, and distribute all broadcast transactions and derivative information."

As no one has bothered to define Member I gave it a shot
Member- anyone having consented to this constitution by virtue of interaction with the EOS Blockchain. This includes exchanges and traders holding EOS on speculation.

Thus we are not only consenting other members to keep all our transaction data, we are consenting for non-members to do the same, as the entire blockchain is public and constitutional consent is not required. I propose we simply change the overly specific "All Members" to "the general public"

"Article 12 - Publishing
Members voluntarily consent for the general public to permanently and irrevocably retain a copy, analyze, and distribute all broadcast transactions and derivative information."

For those who care, I also took the liberty of outlining the process of consenting to the constitution and becoming a member as I see it.

Constitutional Consent:
This constitution shall be considered binding upon all members, independent of individual awareness, knowledge or comprehension of this constitution. When a non-member voluntarily interacts, in any way, with the EOS Blockchain for the first time, they are consenting to this constitution and thus considered members. Each subsequent interaction on EOS is a reaffirmation of consent. As this constitution may evolve via the amending process detailed within, members are strongly encouraged to maintain a thoroughgoing comprehension of this document, however, constitutional consent is not contingent on a members comprehension thus ignorance of this constitution does not nullify its effects