Looking for sales roles in UK / Europe

Hello all, I'm currently looking for a project to get involved with, either in a full-time or part-time role. I've been in sales for the last 6 years - my current role for nearly 3. I'm technical sales, with a solid understanding of hardware and a history of selling new technologies to top tier customers (Apple, Sony, Barco).
I currently manage 4 lines (2 optical cabling, 1 memory, 1 power management) and as some of you might know from the UK meetup in May, also work on the AMD Epyc / Ryzen platforms too. I'm not unhappy in my current role, I just feel like I'm missing out on the blockchain revolution.

I've been to multiple major trade shows and partnered with multi-million $ companies at 3, held high level meetings and have a in depth understanding of running a small business. Lead generation, CRM's are something I can easily handle. I also spent 2 years in mobile phone retail, where I learnt how to explain new technology to customers effectively, something crucial in this market.
I'm happy to work from home or at an office and can travel freely the world over. I'm not looking to relocate at this time, but am open to offers. I have a CV ready to send out to interested parties, so please get in touch and I can pass that onto you.

Thanks very much!