EOS Spanish translations category

ferBueroTrebinoferBueroTrebino Posts: 5 Brand New
edited January 17 in EOS Go Forum Improvements

Hello everyone, i would like to start a topic to translate documents, announcements and the information available from English to Spanish.

I have some material translated already and i could continue to do it, but i´m not sure the best way to make this information available for the community, who can help me on this?

Thanks in advance,
Fer

Comments

• KevKev Posts: 387 admin
    edited January 17

Hi Fer, your translations will be a tremendous resource to connect an international community! Let's see if we can spread the word and get your work some exposure, we can use our announcements channel and also our Steemit, plus Twitter.

What do you have translated so far?

• ferBueroTrebinoferBueroTrebino Posts: 5 Brand New
    edited January 19

Hey Kev! Great, happy to read it. I have a lot of friends that im explaining EOS and with more material in spanish it will be much easier.

I will create an "EOS en español" Steemit so i can add all the info there.

I translated the "Why EOS?" and "Why Builid a General Purpose PLatform?" videos, i try to add the translation on YouTube, but it says it is closed for the community contributions. Do you know how we can do this? Should i send it to you?
    If we can do this somehow, i will first translate all the videos.

Let me know,
    Thanks!

• KevKev Posts: 387 admin

Go ahead and send it to me - [email protected] - or see if you can upload to DTube.

• kesaritokesarito Posts: 4 Jr. Member - 1/5 EOS Tokens

hola ferBueroTrebino! If you are in telegram ping me at @kesarito I am from Spain and I have some other people from Spain interested on EOS. :)

There is already one meetup in Madrid ( https://www.meetup.com/EOS-Spain/#= )

@Kev said:
    Go ahead and send it to me - [email protected] - or see if you can upload to DTube.

I will send you an email Kev, i don't even find the videos on Dtube, if someone have the links i would appreciate it.

edited January 23

@kesarito said:
    hola ferBueroTrebino! If you are in telegram ping me at @kesarito I am from Spain and I have some other people from Spain interested on EOS. :)

There is already one meetup in Madrid ( https://www.meetup.com/EOS-Spain/#= )

Dale kesarito, en cuanto tengamos algún material disponible te lo envío, saludos!