What team is behind EOS?

EOS is one of the hottest crypto projects right now. EOS, which some people have called Ethereum On Steroids is basically that, Ethereum On Steroids.

Block.one owns EOS. The CEO is Brendon Blumer and the CTO is Dan Larimer. Dan Larimer is the person behind Bitshares and Steemit. I recently listened to Larimer explaining EOS a bit and I was like wow, this guy is great and I like his ideas.

Larimer has been labeled as one of the most respected figures in the crypto sphere.

It is not a surprise that EOS managed to raise over $4 billion during its initial coin offering that lasted almost a year.

Comments

• I love your enthusiasm. For what it's worth, I would probably describe very slightly differently, by saying that:

"block.one developed EOS but that EOS is run, managed, and used by the community at large"

;)

• @Paul_Atreides said:
    I love your enthusiasm. For what it's worth, I would probably describe very slightly differently, by saying that:

"block.one developed EOS but that EOS is run, managed, and used by the community at large"

;)

Thanks for that, well appreciated.