What is likely to happen on the first day, week, and month of the EOS Production Launch?
Hi All ..
I hope this post is in the right place. Feel free to move it if not.
I sense a lot of people having questions regarding what might happen on the days and weeks soon after the Production EOS launch, and I have a few of my own.
First my understanding is that block.one will not launch the Mainnet, however, they will do the following:
- Take a snapshot of the ECR20 tokens / addresses of those who participated into the distribution.
- Create the genesis block based on the above.
- Leave it up to the community to launch the mainnet, and or other variations thereof.
If my above understanding of point 1, 2 and 3 is correct - then I have some questions mostly regarding point 3.
- If the community / free market decide to launch multiple Blockchains, would ERC20 token holder of which the snapshot was taken have an equal amount of tokens in each of the newly created EOS blockchains?
- How would block.one decide which one of the potential multiple blockchains to support if more than one existed?
- Part of the EOS whitepaper refers to inter-blockchain communication. Does this refer to different EOS blockchains communicating with one another as per the above example?
Thanks in advance.