What does a 3d animation studio require?

The business ideas are not only about making the contemplations on starting it with the resources that you have. It is not like that the more amount of money you invest might get you more success but it is always about executing the operations effectively and making the best of the services or products to be provided to the customers. I with these facts always search for things that could make my business idea successful and with the same context I am currently searching for the factors that are required to make a 3d animation studio successful. I want to extract the things that are required to make the business of 3d animation to become successful. Best tools or software, expert animators these might be the things that would be required but is there anything that could also be required in order to make the considerations on the success of a 3d animation studio? If some of the industry experts could comment on this it would be great to know the facts from him. I want to get in the business with the best facts so that it could get all the right things to be done from the start.