Software Architect in SF,CA - EOS/Dawn
Position in SF
email@example.com - if interested
Looking for a Software Architect with the ability to lead, manage and direct developers to become the best they can be!
Our client is building a platform for developers to monetize their work. Their platform is a fundamental revolutionary protocol (rights management) that will enable developers to build smart contracts that can transact and exchange things. For example, an autonomous vehicle will be able to buy its own fuel with a smart contract - with no people involved.
* 7 years or more experience writing code and working with a team
* 1+ years designing and implementing decentralized apps
* Experience writing production Smart Contracts
* Insights on security vulnerability of writing Smart Contracts
- Understanding of different blockchain governance models and trade-offs
- Experience with defining or evaluating token economic models
- Experience running nodes/applications on a Delegated Proof of Stake blockchain
- Thorough understanding of the EOS blockchain (Dawn 3)
- Experience in a startup environment
Position in SF,CA