Blockchain Architect in SF EOS/Dawn3/Dawn4
If you really believe in a decentralized world, and want to make a difference, you could be right for our client. They are building a platform for developers to monetize their work. Their platform is a fundamental revolutionary protocol (rights management) that will enable enable developers to build smart contracts that can transact and exchange things. For example, an autonomous vehicle will be able to buy its own fuel with a smart contract - with no people involved.
Any Open Source Projects in EOS is highly desirable and puts you in immediate consideration.
Role is on SF - Must be willing to relocate if outside of SF
- 5 years or more experience writing code and working with a team
- A degree in computer science or related area
- 1+ years designing and implementing decentralized apps
- Experience writing production Smart Contracts
- Insights on security vulnerability of writing Smart Contracts
- Understanding of different blockchain governance models and trade-offs
- Experience with defining or evaluating token economic models
- Experience running nodes/applications on a Delegated Proof of Stake blockchain
- Thorough understanding of the EOS blockchain (Dawn 3)
- Experience in a startup environment